Friday, April 23, 2010

C2E2 Weekend!!!

Friday, April 23, 2010


I'll let you in on a little secret. This is my first convention! As nerdy as I am- I've never had time or people to go with until Sugar Gamers! I had a blast- And the people I met were awesome sauce. In the above photo is Agent M. His twitter bio describes him best- Editor of Marvel.com. Writer, blogger, lover of tacos, tattoos, comics, video games, pop culture and cute stuff. He was extremely nice and a great conversationalist! I had been following him on twitter for the longest and C2E2 was my chance to meet him in person! You should check on his website! http://agentmlovestacos.com/

Here are some of the Sugar Gamers that enjoyed the convention with me!







Ashley Woods was also on the Black Comix Panel to talk about her original comic http://www.millenniawar.com/ who she co-writes with Michael Smith II.







Yay- I ran into Christina! She was our news correspondent/journalist for our Sugar Gamers launch party as well as our Victoria Secret "Giving is Sexy" event. I ran up to her and shook her and she wasn't that surprised. I think she is used to running into crazy people!






Look at the adorable future Sugar Gamer in training carrying her prize she won from Marvel. She schooled me on all the women on the cover of models!

Finally- here is some awesome costumes- What's a convention without the cosplay?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
SUGAR GAMERS © 2008. Design by Pocket